Thursday, April 24, 2014

Floral mood # 3

I wanted to show how I  layered my floral skirt with something over it this time around.
Technically, this is my 'Floral mood #4', but photos from the "Floral mood #3' saved on a different computer. It has a bunch of viruses and it should be fixed soon.
This time I add a blue t-shirt and a short trench in natural color. Also, I kept my shoes and purse in natural. My necklace has some flowers and leaves, so I can call this outfit "double floral mood."
Here you can see 'Floral mood #1' and  'Floral mood#2'















jacket - Old Navy
skirt - Express
t-shirt - Ralph Lauren Polo
shoes - Calvin Klein
purse - Nine West
necklaces - no name (gift)




2 comments:

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

I love the classic pairing of floral with your jacket!

Carylee said...

So jealous of that skirt! Wish I would have discovered it while it was still available! Looks great on you! Thanks for linking up! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com